Irish Gardeners Forum Home
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Custom Search

Weather Report /
Moon Phase for Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Introduce yourself to the rest of the Irish gardeners

Greetings from Galway..

Most Recent Posts funny
Last post: tagwex
Skimmia seed wanted
Last post: Brendankearns
At last! A garden joke. (except maybe it's not a joke!)
Last post: Ado 2
2016 Vegetable quizz.
Last post: Greengage

Visit TheGardenShop.ie
POPPY
Rank attained: Hazel Tree
Rank attained: Hazel Tree

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Greetings from Galway.. Reply with quote

Heah there, haven't been on this website for a while. But I was on here in June looking up advice for my new herb garden and fruit trees. It's going great and this website has been a great reference point. We bought a wee cottage in September had been living in Dublin for years. I've never had my own garden before and it's great, well worth all the effort. But I hate pulling weeds..I now dream of that blasted vine-weed or what ever it's called...I spent 2 hours pulling it all out the other day..

I keep telling the hubbie to get on to get advice about his new veggie patch, which is non-existent at the moment! He's all talk that fella!
Sugar_Ape
Rank attained: Silver Birch Tree
Rank attained: Silver Birch Tree

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Poppy and welcome to IG Very Happy

Quote:
I now dream of that blasted vine-weed or what ever it's called...I spent 2 hours pulling it all out the other day..

Do you mean "bindweed" by any chance. I agree it's a real stinker, pulling it out rarely gets rid of it as if even a little bit of it is left behind it will spring up again Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Introduce yourself to the rest of the Irish gardeners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: