Irish Gardeners Forum Home
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Custom Search

Weather Report /
Moon Phase for Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Garden jokes, games and puzzles

Management

Most Recent Posts Fastigiate tree with nuts
Last post: Silver surfer
Korean fir
Last post: Silver surfer
Amazing Agriculture machines.
Last post: Greengage
the last one
Last post: ponddigger

Visit TheGardenShop.ie
Blowin
Rank attained: Vegetable garden tender

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Management Reply with quote

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted: "'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am". The man below replied "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude".

"You must be a technician." said the balloonist. "I am" replied the man "how did you know?" "Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you have told me is probably technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information and the fact is, I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip with your talk."

The man below responded, "You must be in management". "I am" replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?" "Well," said the man "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault!

tagwex
Rank attained: Chlorophyll for blood

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could use that on a few people I know.
Yer man must have been in a boat Guv. Those co-ordinates our 420 miles out to sea in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Nova Scotia. She was truly lost.

This boy can really sing http://youtu.be/Dgv78D2duBE
Sue Deacon
Rank attained: Chlorophyll for blood

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, good one! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Garden jokes, games and puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: