Irish Gardeners Forum Home
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Custom Search

Weather Report /
Moon Phase for Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Garden Photo gallery & Plant Identification area

Wedding parties with cannabis bouquets!!

Most Recent Posts funny
Last post: tagwex
Skimmia seed wanted
Last post: Brendankearns
At last! A garden joke. (except maybe it's not a joke!)
Last post: Ado 2
2016 Vegetable quizz.
Last post: Greengage

Visit TheGardenShop.ie
James Kilkelly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Wedding parties with cannabis bouquets!! Reply with quote

When Colorado legalised cannabis for recreational use in January, enterprising Denver florist Bec Koop launched a business called Buds and Blossoms, which incorporates cannabis into wedding floral displays.

Bec Koop: I used to work at a medicinal cannabis dispensary, and I have a floral business, so I thought Buds and Blossoms would be a fun way to bring cannabis into the wedding scene. Guests could take the bud from their bouquet or boutonniere and enjoy their wedding weed on the wedding night.

A lot of ingenuity is required in this business, in spite of legalisation. There's still a lot of stigma you never know how people are going to react. Once the regulations relax a bit more, I can see a huge influx in these kinds of weddings coming through.

My clients come from all walks of life. You get the old hippies from the 70s having their second or third weddings, then you get the younger generation who are very accepting.

I think the need for education is huge in this industry. People need to talk about it and ask questions, even if it seems embarrassing.

It's all about moderation and responsibility. The time when marijuana can get out of control is when people are ingesting it in the form of edibles. If you buy a bottle of whisky, are you going to go home and drink the whole bottle? No, so don't eat the whole cookie.

I believe cannabis will soon be legal across the whole US in some shape or form. A lot of states might accept it for medicinal use only, but I can see places like California, Florida and even New York making it legal for recreational use.

Read more........... http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/oct/05/cannabis-colorado-weddings-florist

http://www.allotments.ie/ Ireland's allotments.
On Twitter... http://twitter.com/Allotments

Garden Consultation & Design.

Try my Garden Design home study course!
tagwex
Rank attained: Chlorophyll for blood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So couples will now be joint in weeded bliss?
Christ I am turning into Good Guy, that is not good.

This boy can really sing http://youtu.be/Dgv78D2duBE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Garden Photo gallery & Plant Identification area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: