Irish Gardeners Forum Home
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Custom Search

Weather Report /
Moon Phase for Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Introduce yourself to the rest of the Irish gardeners

Hello from Kerry

Most Recent Posts funny
Last post: Sue Deacon
Skimmia seed wanted
Last post: Brendankearns
At last! A garden joke. (except maybe it's not a joke!)
Last post: Ado 2
2016 Vegetable quizz.
Last post: Greengage

Visit TheGardenShop.ie
Edlyn12
Rank attained: Rowan Tree

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Hello from Kerry Reply with quote

Hello it's Edlyn12 introducing myself to you fellow gardeners.I am writing from Kerry aka The Kingdom.I love horticulture.This means that I love plants.I also love propagating plants.The most commonly and addictive method for me is cuttings propagation.I am addicted to plants.Whenever I see a plant I say I want that plant.Not to mention I have one successfully rooted Rose cutting which was rooted using the mason jar method.I had two Rose cuttings in Mason Jars but the second cutting didn't survive.The rooted cutting has a big green healthy bud on it.It looks as it's going to open into new foliage very soon.I also have a Rose cutting which is dipped in honey and then placed in compost.I am hoping it roots.The Rose cutting which rooted was my first rose cutting I ever rooted as I have had plenty of failed attempts.I also have four privrt cuttings and I am hoping at least one roots.Guess What,Even after all these cuttings I still crave to propagate more plants.Oh No!!I am a genuine plant addict.I can't help it.By now I have so many plants that if I plant them there will be no more room for more plants.I am just gone crazy.I have bought another plant today which is an Iceberg Rose Bush.I am going to cross-pollinate it with one of my Red Hybrid Tea Roses to see what I get.The Red Hybrid Tea is called Deep Secret.That's my introduction in a nutshell. Very Happy Shocked Embarassed Rolling Eyes Surprised
Edlyn12
Sive
Rank attained: Chlorophyll for blood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Edlyn of the Green Fingers ! I envy your success with cuttings.....They never seem to take for me....only the easiest ones that would grow for anyone !
Geranimojess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Forum....you'll fit in very nicely here....looking forward to hearing about your success stories....
Good guy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will all be glad to get the latest info from the cutting edge of propagation. Welcome!
davidk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome along
sgmgarden
Rank attained: Silver Birch Tree
Rank attained: Silver Birch Tree

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello and welcome to the forum! I do hope you stay here, its a great place to be. There is some much knowledge and advice available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Introduce yourself to the rest of the Irish gardeners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: