Irish Gardeners Forum Home
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Custom Search

Weather Report /
Moon Phase for Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Vegetable growing, fruit and allotments in Ireland

re planting a cherry tree?

Most Recent Posts ...What did you do Today...
Last post: Ado 2
Garlic problem
Last post: Greengage
funny
Last post: ponddigger
Introduce yoursellf to whom.......................
Last post: Keeks

Visit TheGardenShop.ie
glezga
Rank attained: Hazel Tree
Rank attained: Hazel Tree

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: re planting a cherry tree? Reply with quote

hi all i have a small Cherry tree (ill add pics if needed) I think itís a dwarf? I planted it last year in a corner beside my shed but under trees, I donít think its getting enough sun and wondered if it could be re planted in a large tub or pot as im in a back yard. Id like to start this soon as I want the space for rhubarb (thatís what was there before) im new to gardening so dint and donít know any better but can it removed safely, any tips please. i have one of the tubs with handles 40l i think, holes in the bottom?

Thanks, im a newbie

steve

tub.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  43 Bytes
 Viewed:  1129 Time(s)

tub.gif

Greengage
Rank attained: Chlorophyll for blood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it can be moved this time of year anywhere else in the garden or even a large tub, The picture did not show so we dont know how big it is or what variety it is. But if you only planted it last year there should be no problems moving it now. The weather is mild and ground is not frozen..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Vegetable growing, fruit and allotments in Ireland All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: