Irish Gardeners Forum Home
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Custom Search

Weather Report /
Moon Phase for Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Hard landscaping in Ireland, Garden Features (Paths, Patios, Paving, Decking, Walls etc)

Shed - not quite for the garden, fairly sure it wont explode

Most Recent Posts 2016 Vegetable quizz.
Last post: Greengage
At last! A garden joke. (except maybe it's not a joke!)
Last post: Sue Deacon
Skimmia seed wanted
Last post: Brendankearns
funny
Last post: tagwex

Visit TheGardenShop.ie
simonj
Rank attained: Pedunculate oak tree

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Shed - not quite for the garden, fairly sure it wont explode Reply with quote

Well, offshore in the middle east with nothing more than an empty box of cornflakes and I have come up with a clever and devious plan.

I am creating a self regulating manure generation centre -
or a shed for the bauld Delaney

Part of the plan is an experiment, details yet to be finalised vis a vis natural or assisted circulation, but his section will have no door allowing him to come and go as he pleases.

To offset cold and damp, as well as proof of concept for a bigger garden shed / workshop/ foodstore I am also looking at doing wind powered underfloor heating

Any hints or tips welcome - but its got to be cheap as chips - hence the idea below.

Below is the basic outline, floor heating will only be in the 8x9' section

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Ix1Iq8d6a4/UHf4iMMlWEI/AAAAAAAABEA/-4tfeq103SM/s1600/shed+flor+elev.BMP[/img]

More as always on the blog

avs0020
Rank attained: Hawthorn Tree
Rank attained: Hawthorn Tree

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You deserve a response to all of this. Dont quite know what to say 'cos I know nothing about any of this but such ambition cant go by without acknowledgement. Good luck. Hope it works out
medieval knievel
Rank attained: Chlorophyll for blood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Shed - not quite for the garden, fairly sure it wont exp Reply with quote

simonj wrote:
Any hints or tips welcome - but its got to be cheap as chips - hence the idea below.

i think your main problem here is that donkeys are unable to operate the valves installed on that system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Hard landscaping in Ireland, Garden Features (Paths, Patios, Paving, Decking, Walls etc) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: