Irish Gardeners Forum Home
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Custom Search

Weather Report /
Moon Phase for Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Landscaping / Gardening Ireland, Overall discussion & Garden related News.

What is an Irish Garden?

Most Recent Posts Ploughing
Last post: Sue Deacon
Sticky: How can we improve the Irish gardeners forum?
Last post: tagwex
At last! A garden joke. (except maybe it's not a joke!)
Last post: tagwex
Veg in Modules
Last post: Good guy

Visit TheGardenShop.ie
Aussietv
Rank attained: Hazel Tree
Rank attained: Hazel Tree

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: What is an Irish Garden? Reply with quote

Hello Ireland,
I am a Researcher working on an brand new Australian TV gardening program, in which our presenter travels the world to gain inspiration for gardens. We are looking at filming an episode in Ireland, which would entail the host visiting a private and public garden in Ireland and maybe a hotel or pub garden. He would then take away some of the elements of these Irish Gardens to create an "Irish inspired" garden back here in Oz (for a lucky family)
I am hoping some of you may like to suggest THE best public garden for us to visit in Ireland, that best displays the elements you believe make an "Irish"garden (be they traditional or modern elements). I'd also love to hear about any private gardens that we should see and am especially keen to know about any Irish pubs with nice gardens.
If you have any suggestions or information on what you think makes an "Irish Garden" please email me asap at nbray@seven.com.au
Thank you!
Natalie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Landscaping / Gardening Ireland, Overall discussion & Garden related News. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: