Irish Gardeners Forum Home
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Custom Search

Weather Report /
Moon Phase for Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Garden jobs wanted / Training periods required.

Looking for a training course

Most Recent Posts ...What did you do Today...
Last post: Ado 2
Garlic problem
Last post: Greengage
funny
Last post: ponddigger
Introduce yoursellf to whom.......................
Last post: Keeks

Visit TheGardenShop.ie
Barry
Rank attained: Hazel Tree

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Looking for a training course Reply with quote

Message from a french student:

Hello, my name is Bruno Barry. I'm a student at the National Institute of Horticulture in Angers (FRANCE) which is a graduate and post-graduate school in horticulture and landscaping. I feel like to discover Ireland Smile and work in landscaping so I would like to know if anyone would be interrested in taking me for a training course during the next summer.

If you're interrested could you answer me by mail and I'll send you my C.V and more details.

Thank you for your attention. Very Happy

GarethAustin
Rank attained: Rowan Tree
Rank attained: Rowan Tree

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barry,

Maybe you can give some more information for us.

is it just landscaping you are looking into or are you looking for production nursery or garden centre placements aswell?
Barry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, thank you for your advice.

In fact, for this year I am studying horticulture as well as landscaping. as horticulture I mean fruit, vegetable, ornemental plants and cut flowers production and distribution and plants protection. As landscaping I mean also gardening in conception as well as in realization.

At the and of this year (in June), I'll have to chose between:
-valorisation of production in horticuluture (it's a bit like business)
-plants protection
-production management
-project management and engineering in landscaping
-contracting in landscaping.

For my part I think I'll chose project management and engineering. But I can run a training period in the domain that I want and I am interested in learning things in each of them.
(I don't know if some words I use are correct, sorry if my english is not very good). Question

I have to run this training course as a labourer in order to learn how a entreprise work...
It will last at least 2 months from the middle of june 2008 to the middle of august.

Thank you to answer me if you are interested or if you have others questions to ask.

Have a good day Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Gardeners Forum Home -> Garden jobs wanted / Training periods required. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: